Welcome to the Death Records Information page of the Macomb County Clerk / Register of Deeds website. Below you will find information on how to search death records in Macomb County and "How to Obtain A Certified Copy Of A Macomb County Death Record. "
CLICK HERE for Death Records "Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Macomb County death records are not available for viewing, but may be purchased by anyone. Records are available for Macomb County deaths ONLY. Requests can be made in person, by mail, and with a credit card via online or fax.
Request A Copy Online
CLICK HERE to request a copy of a Macomb County death certificate safely and securely online using your credit card or PayPal.
Request A Copy In Person
Visit the Macomb County Clerk's Office.
Request A Copy By Mail
Write a letter stating the required information, and enclose a check or money order. Mail to Macomb County Clerk, Attn: Death Records, 120 North Main, Mount Clemens, MI 48043.
Vital Records Request Form
- Name of decedent, date of death, place of death
- Appropriate certified copy fee
- $15.00 -- one certified copy
- $5.00 -- additional certified copy of same record
- Method of payments accepted: cash, check, VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Please make checks payable to: "Macomb County Clerk."
Out-of-County Death Records
CLICK HERE for the Michigan Department of Community Health's Birth, Death, Marriage and Divorce Records.