The Election Department is responsible for overseeing the printing and distribution of election ballots and conducting national, state, and county elections. The canvass of votes in state, county, local, and school district elections is under the jurisdiction of the County Clerk.
Upcoming Filing Deadlines
2019 ANNUAL STATEMENT
The 2019 Annual Campaign Finance Statement is due in our office by 5:00 p.m. on January 31, 2020.
Annual Statement Exemptions:
- A committee with the Reporting Waiver
- A committee that filed a 2019 Post-General statement
- An officeholder whose salary is less than $100 per month AND whose committee had no activity (contributions or expenditures) during the period covered by the Annual Statement. (A written statement of eligibility is required to be filed with us.)
- ADDRESS: Elections Department
32 Market Street, Mount Clemens, MI 48043
- PHONE: (586) 469-5209
- FAX: (586) 469-6927
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org