IMPORTANT NOTICE! The Macomb County Register of Deeds Office and the Vital Records Division (located at 120 N. Main St., First Floor) will be closed to the public effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020. (Our dedicated staff is still on hand to process documents.)
- Real Estate recordings continue to be accepted and processed through Erecording or the U.S. Mail.
- Certified copy requests of recorded documents are accepted through the U.S. Mail (CLICK HERE for form)
- Additionally, Land Records search and requests for copies of real estate recorded documents are still available by CLICKING HERE.
- CLICK HERE for other ways you can access Clerk's Office & Register of Deeds services without coming into the Clerk's Office.
Register of Deeds Contact Info
CLICK HERE to contact the Virtual Clerk's Office, and one of our staff will respond ASAP!
Register of Deeds Hours
- BUILDING TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO PUBLIC
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Property Fraud Alert
CLICK HERE to sign up for the Macomb County Property Fraud Alert System
Welcome to the Macomb County Register of Deeds home page
The Register of Deeds Office records documents pertaining to real estate property such as deeds, mortgages, liens, lis pendens, state tax liens, federal tax liens, and several other documents related to real estate property located in Macomb County.