Welcome to the Macomb County Register of Deeds "Status of Recorded Documents" page that shows the dates documents have been processed by the Register of Deeds office.
Officially recorded documents can be found in the official records and are searchable in the official records index CLICK HERE.
Note: All records may not be fully indexed/verified, but are searchable by the first grantor/grantee name until fully indexed.
Status of Recorded Documents : Current
Search Real Estate Documents Online
To perform a document search online:
- It is best to choose Basic Document Search and Copies -- CLICK HERE to search by the name of the first grantor or grantee on the document to find recorded documents. Our index is a grantor/grantee based system. However, other options to search are available once the document has been fully indexed/verified, by searching through our Advanced Document Search and Copies.
- If you are an advanced searcher, you can choose Advanced Document Search and Copies -- CLICK HERE
- Please note that all documents found may not be indexed in full and/or verified. If you see the indication at the end of a search result line, that is a notification that the
document is in progress of being indexed/verified in full.
- Rejected documents will appear as “Rejection Letter” for the document type, the image of the document rejected and the rejection letter with the reason(s) it was rejected.
- Recorded “Tagged” documents will indicate “Red Tag Letter” as a document type and will also be cited as a related document in the indexed information, to indicate errors or omissions that were noticed.